If you are interested please complete the expression of interest form below
CCS has secured funding to support another phase of Town and Parish Councils to create a Community Review by the autumn of 2024.
We will support you from start to finish through the consultation process to the creation of an Action Plan. Be ready for the future with a clear understanding of your community’s needs which will help you make local decisions and feed in priorities to your Local Community Network (LCN).
- Do you know what your community needs and wants in the coming years?
- Do you want to make sure everyone can get involved and have their say?
- How can you support your community to increase resilience in the future?
- If you would like to better understand your community, why not undertake a new Community Review or refresh an existing plan?
A Community Review will support your Parish or Town Council to understand your residents’ views and priorities. You will have a clear understanding of the needs and any changes in your community, as well as ensuring that your community will remain healthy, sustainable and a vibrant place to live.
Thanks for this and thanks for everything else. We are having a really smooth time with this process for which we are grateful.Huish Episcopi & Langport Plan Group
Phase 2 Introduction & Client Feeback
Complete the expression of interest form by 30th November 2023Expression of Interest
- Allocate you an advisor, you will also have access to a wider team of expert support
- Undertake 1:1 support to ensure your specific issues are included in the process
- Provide regular training for each step of the process
- Support and attend a community consultation event as required
- Support the creation of an online survey
- Support the consultation of your community
- Provide marketing material for you to use to promote the plan
- Analysis of responses
- Write the Community Review
- Support the creation of an Action Plan
- Make recommendations for funding for projects emerging
- Provide a detailed Toolkit to help you
- Complete an Expression of Interest Form by 30th November 2023 (numbers chosen will be limited)
- Agree a timetable with CCS to complete the process by Autumn 2024
- Identify and recruit relevant people for your Community Review Steering Group
- Provide a main point of contact for the project
- Undertake regular online training sessions
- Engage in consulting with your Community
- Cover any printing, postage, event or incentive costs
- Agree to engage in the evaluation of the Community Review Project process
- Agree to encourage and oversee actions arising from the Community Review Action Plan
Downloadable Advice Sheets:
FREE Templates are available!
We a series of free templates to support your community review:
- Marketing & Communication Plan
- Evaluation Form
- Project Plan
- Community Groups and Engagement
- Funders Document Checklist