We know that we don’t always get it right and CCS views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve, as well as a chance to put things right for the person (or organisation) that has made the complaint.
If you talk to us about the issues you have, we will always try to resolve it there and then for you. If we are unable to offer a resolution or you are still unhappy, you may wish to make a formal complaint. This can be done over the phone, by email or letter.
Telephone: 01823 331 222
Address: CCS, Viney Court, Viney Street, Taunton, TA1 3FB
Our complaints process
- Once we receive your complaint, we will log it and allocate it to an appropriate manager
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days
- A line manager or senior manager will investigate your complaint fully. We will provide a written response within 20 working days. Sometimes, if a complaint is more complex, we may need more time to investigate. If this is the case, the manager will write to you to provide an up-date and when to expect an outcome.
- You will receive written confirmation of the outcome of any investigation and any recommendations / remedies made, such as reviewing of policies, employee development / training or other appropriate needs.
- If you remain unsatisfied with the outcome, you can appeal within 14 working days. If the complaint cannot be resolved, or is felt to be of such a serious nature, it will be referred to the Chief Executive (if the complaint is about the Chief Executive, it will be carried out by two trustees). Steps 2 to 4 will then be repeated, with an outcome either being upheld or making changes to the recommendations/actions. You will receive a final written communication about this.
Anonymous complaints will be recorded and considered, but taking action may be limited if more information is required.