Bulk oil buying scheme to save you money
Somerset Community Oil Scheme is a heating oil bulk buying scheme which covers the whole of the county.
We all know there is strength in numbers, so that, together, bulk purchasing will make significant savings as collectively ordering reduces the cost. The scheme is open to individuals, community groups and businesses.
How to order
The next group order is Friday 9th April 2021, however you can still order anytime at the daily rate.
March 5th members price was 0.4160 ppl ex VAT
– The average online price on the day was 0.4290 ppl ex VAT, which means this syndicate’s price makes an average minimum saving of £13.00 on 1000lts.
All orders will be delivered by 23rd March 2021
Order by email
Email us on email@example.com with your – name – address – quantity required – delivery instructions
Order by phone
Call us on 01603 881888 between 9am – 4.30pm to order or speak to a friendly adviser
How does the scheme work?
- Call or email to Affinity to join as a member! Email firstname.lastname@example.org & they will send you the membership form
- Email or telephone your oil order by the monthly order deadlines
- Following the order deadline, the orders are collated and Affinity begin negotiations with suppliers to obtain the best price for us.
- All deliveries will be completed within 10 working days from the order date.
To see all the oil deadlines and delivery dates pleaseclick here (2020 – 2021 Oil Order Deadlines pdf) – these dates are from September 2020
For more details view our Oil Scheme Membership Leaflet – sign up today and start saving!
For full terms and conditions, including GDPR & Privacy please ask Affinity for details.
Demand for heating oil has increased, there are also localised supply disruptions and driver numbers have been reduced in some areas.
However, the Affinity office is fully operational and they are continuing to work very closely with the supply chain. They will be in touch if there is any disruption to your order.
We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times.
Please email them with any queries regarding the scheme or your order:
Who manages the scheme?
CCS has a partnership agreement with Affinity, a subsidiary of Anglia Farmers Ltd, the largest agricultural purchasing co-operative in the UK. Affinity uses the buying power of its parent company to offer consistently low prices whilst providing a highly professional and efficient service.