Bulk heating oil buying scheme to save you money
Somerset Community Oil Scheme is a heating oil bulk buying scheme that covers the whole of the county.
We all know there is strength in numbers, so that, together, bulk purchasing will make significant savings as collectively ordering reduces the cost. The scheme is open to individuals, community groups and businesses.
How to order
The next Group Oil Order deadline is the
6th January 2022.
Simply email or call Affinity to place your order.
Members Price: September
Members group order heating oil price was 0.4445 ppl ex VAT in September.
The average online price on the day was above 0.4556 ppl ex VAT, which means this syndicate’s price makes an average minimum saving of £11.10 on 1000lts.
Order by email
Email Affinity to order
- quantity required in litres (500 litres minimum order)
- delivery instructions
Order by phone
Call Affinity on
Between 9am – 4.30pm
to order or to speak to a friendly advisor.
How does the scheme work?
- Call or email to Affinity to join as a member! Email email@example.com & they will send you the membership form
- Email or telephone your oil order by the monthly order deadlines
- Following the order deadline, the orders are collated and Affinity begin negotiations with suppliers to obtain the best price for us.
- All deliveries will be completed within 10 working days from the order date.
To download all the oil order deadlines dates please click here
For more details view our Oil Scheme Membership Leaflet – sign up today and start saving!
For full terms and conditions, including GDPR & Privacy please ask Affinity for details.
Who manages the scheme?
CCS has a partnership agreement with Affinity, a subsidiary of Anglia Farmers Ltd, the largest agricultural purchasing co-operative in the UK. Affinity uses the buying power of its parent company to offer consistently low prices whilst providing a highly professional and efficient service.