Somerset Community Oil Scheme
If you would like to place a heating oil order, contact us on 01603 881888 or those with a Direct Debit can place their orders by emailing email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE SCHEME FROM AF AFFINITY
How we process heating oil and diesel orders has changed until further notice. Priority is being applied across the industry to emergency services, the vulnerable, and those who have run out or where possible those likely to run out in the coming weeks.
- Please note all confirmed orders will be priced on the date of delivery
- If you place an order, you agree to make payment for the amount stated on the invoice
- We are no longer running the normal fuel syndicate model but members can use the new process if fuel is required
- Consider a payment plan to help spread the cost of fuel.
Bulk heating oil buying scheme to save you money
Somerset Community Oil Scheme is a heating oil bulk buying scheme that covers the whole of the county.
We all know there is strength in numbers, so that, together, bulk purchasing will make significant savings as collectively ordering reduces the cost. The scheme is open to individuals, community groups and businesses.
We are hoping the bulk buying scheme will return to normal by early 2023.
How to order
Simply email or call Affinity to place your order.
We are working closely with our fuel suppliers to get the best possible prices and delivery time frames for you.
Delivery times are currently between 3 – 5 working days.
In some areas we are able to offer Express delivery options which can include next day delivery. There is no longer a restriction on the amount you wish to order.
The price of oil changes daily and the market is continuing to be volatile.
As a syndicate customer you can place an order with us anytime.
Order by email
Email Affinity to order
- quantity required in litres (500 litres minimum order)
- delivery instructions
Order by phone
Call Affinity on
Between 9am – 4.30pm
to order or to speak to a friendly advisor.
How does the scheme work?
- Call or email to Affinity to join as a member! Email firstname.lastname@example.org & they will send you the membership form
- Email or telephone your oil order by the monthly order deadlines
- Following the order deadline, the orders are collated and Affinity begin negotiations with suppliers to obtain the best price for us.
- All deliveries will be completed within 10 working days from the order date.
To download all the oil order deadlines dates please click here
For more details view our Oil Scheme Membership Leaflet – sign up today and start saving!
For full terms and conditions, including GDPR & Privacy please ask Affinity for details.
Who manages the scheme?
CCS has a partnership agreement with Affinity, a subsidiary of Anglia Farmers Ltd, the largest agricultural purchasing co-operative in the UK. Affinity uses the buying power of its parent company to offer consistently low prices whilst providing a highly professional and efficient service.