We meet, listen and hear the diverse voices of Somerset, discuss experiences, and learn about the cultural exchanges happening on our doorstep.
Listen to our 2021 series of Podcasts we meet local Somerset people from a variety of cultures.
- What is means to be British?
- We also feature two multicultural days in Somerset
Listen to our 2022 Podcasts, we discuss:
- Mental Health support and the differences in accessing health services.
- February 2022 Russia launched military action in Ukraine.
- Dave Mann interview covering the support organised by CHARIS Refugees
- Open Mental Health project with Helen Fielden from SPARK.
Listen to our NEW 2023 Podcasts:
- Andy Ridgewell (Programmes Director at the Somerset Community Foundation) talks about project funding and available grants.
- Jon Barrett (Community Engagement & Volunteering Officer) talks about the Quantock Landscape Partnership Scheme (QLPS) about who gets involved in nature and how.