Every Wednesday at 1pm – LIVE on Facebook
WE ARE BACK AT VENUES! Follow our social media for updates or click here for latest poster
If you are looking for information, advice, and support – or just a friendly chat – pop along to one of the Talking Café events, or tune in on Facebook for our weekly live session at 1pm on Wednesdays.
Talking Café in-person events are currently at limited venues – you can book an appointment or just drop in, click on the above link for the latest poster detailing where you can go.
Talking Cafés are a great support if you are looking for help and advice for staying safe, information about important services such as housing, finance, adult social care and children’s services.
Talking Cafés are run by Community and Village Agents, who help local people find the help, information, and support they need. Click here – like the Talking Cafés Facebook page – and set a reminder to listen in and take part. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- WEDNESDAY 15th September – Healthy Living & Healthy Eating
- Izzy is our healthy eating guru and she brings us brilliant tips and affordable ways to change our habits to help body & mind!
- WEDNESDAY 22nd September – WATCH Project CIC
- Carrie Corfe meets the team from the Watch Project learning about how they help people overcome loneliness and isolation with an amazing selection of groups to suit all tastes!
- WEDNESDAY 29th September – Help to Quit Smoking
- Wendy’s guest is SmokeFree Somerset with essential support and advice on kicking the habit!
Watch LIVE and join in the discussion at 1pm!
Below are links to past Talking Cafes, grouped by topic , if using a mobile device please swipe left to see all 5 topic boxes.
Village & Community Agents & Carers Support
Somerset Food Resilience Taskforce – Agents in Action!
Mental Health & Well-Being
Learning Difficulties (LD)
Community & Business Help
Help at home:
Help for individuals:
Somerset Good Neighbours Schemes:
Every Day Advice & Money/Debt Support
Cooking, Baking and Affordable Healthy Eating:
Money & Debt:
Health & Medical
Other Health Matters